Friday, September 26, 2008

It's official.

Today, my husband accepted a sales position in the DC area. We are here until the end of the year, then we are moving to Northern Virginia. It was a hard decision since we love Austin so much, but the lure of all our family, who live in NoVa, pulled us in. I'm not sure if I'll be able to find a group like Rogue in Virginia, so I will still live vicariously through you all.

I'm doing the Va. Beach Marathon in March, though, if anybody would like to join me!

5 comments:

Panther said...

This totally sucks, Bibi. We're going to miss you, and I'm going to miss you most of all. You have no idea what a huge part of this team you've been, and there's no way to replace you. You're one of those athletes I've always been able to count on to be there, show up, and do the workouts. Besides that, your biting wit and sense of humor will never find an equal. We love you, Bibi!

Panther said...

By the way, Bibi, having said all of that, congratulations to your husband, and I'm very happy for you and your family--even though I'm sad for Team Riff Raff.

Shorey said...

Oh No!! But you'll always remain part of the team. And we will miss you, but we'll keep in touch.

Suellen (Scout) Adams said...

Bibi, I won't be back there until November (briefly) and a few weeks in December. But I hope we will cross paths then before you go away.

And I know what you mean about not being able to find anything quite like the Riff Raff. Reallly.

Missychel said...

I am really upset that you are leaving BUT.....I am looking forward to seeing a game with you guys there....GO SKINS!!!!!

WE KICK COWBOY ASS TONIGHT:)