Monday, November 24, 2008

Your clues to avoid getting sick?

I am scrambling today to get ready for my third (or fourth, depending on how you count it) plane trip this month. This, along with the end of semester blues which cause me to work outrageous hours...right now on the order of 80-90 a week. I've been wedging in eating and running. I'm exhausted.

I got a nasty cold when I was headed on a work-related trip last week and I am just getting over it. Since I am coming to Austin tomorrow for Turkey Day arriving very late Tuesday leaving very early on Saturday(but maybe I will see some of you at the Turkey Trot?) , I would very much like to avoid more illness.

I know some of you travel a lot for your jobs and stuff...any clues how to stay healthy in the face of days that are too long and lots of travel?

1 comment:

Shorey said...

Hydrate, water & electrolytes, take Emergen-C, and take a zinc supplement.