Thursday, October 16, 2008

I do it all for love

Because why the heck else would I stay up until past 2 a.m. two nights in a row putting the final touches on some necessary work. And then stay up well past midnight the next night packing and getting some things in order,only to get up at 5:30 and fly non-stop 6 hours across the country (after being the VERY LAST PASSENGER on a Southwest flight)! All of this to see Glenda compete in a half iron man tri, which I may or may not be able to see much of. It must be love or sheer lunancy...but then I am not entirely sure of the difference. :-)

2 comments:

aj said...

love and lunacy? thre is no difference. have fun, best to G.

Suellen (Scout) Adams said...

She's nervous and the course is wicked, no doubt about that, but I think she'll be fine.